Only a Well Lit Kitchen Can be a Great Kitchen

The kitchen is the place where the magic happens. It is the place where all the deliciousness begins, the place where we cook and eat, but most importantly, it is the place where we spend a great amount of our time together with the ones we love creating lovely, silly, and hilarious memories.

LED kitchen lightingWhether for enjoying late night drinks or preparing/having a meal, proper kitchen lighting is essential, as it can make all the difference. Ceiling lighting, plinth lighting, display lighting, under wall unit lighting, over wall unit lighting are the five most popular lighting positions in the kitchen that you need to illuminate the right way. In addition, the type of lights you use and their strength is paramount for ensuring a perfectly lit kitchen.

Out of all types of lighting options, LED kitchen lighting seems to be the most sought-after one because of the sheer illumination and cost-efficiency. Visibility is what matters the most when it comes to choosing kitchen lights as this is the room where light is paramount and LEDs do not disappoint. They are also considered up to 80% more energy efficient in comparison to the traditional fluorescent and incandescent bulbs as 95% of their energy is converted into light and only 5% is wasted as heat. This is not the case with the fluorescent types of lights for example, as they have the ability to convert only 5% of the energy into light, while the rest 95% into heat.

Additionally, all types of LED lights contain no toxic elements which makes them the safest version to use. Except for containing no mercury or other harmful chemicals, LED types of light can help in protecting the environment from additional toxic waste.

Since LEDs have a better quality of light distribution and focus light, you won’t need any other type of lighting in your kitchen. The use of less LED kitchen lighting fixtures can also reduce energy consumption from which the environment can benefit a lot.

LED lights have a longer lifespan in comparison to the other types of lighting options. In fact, it is said that they can last six times longer than the others which reduces the requirement for frequent replacements. This can surely result in lower energy bills as well.

All in all, LED lights can give you the best of both worlds which is extreme visibility and safety at quite reasonable prices.